Contentious Probate Claims
Contentious probate refers to any dispute relating to the administration of someone’s estate when they die. This could involve anything from a dispute over the value of assets to dealing with difficult executors.
At Sandstone Legal, we understand that dealing with the death of a loved one is hard enough without also throwing in complicated probate matters. Which is why we can help you challenge a will or contest probate on a No Win, No Fee basis. This means that, at no cost to you, we will check whether you have a valid contentious probate claim.
Our team can help you contest a will if:
- You haven’t been provided with what you expected to receive or were promised you’d receive.
- You’ve been unfairly excluded from the will.
- The will was changed despite your loved one saying it would not be changed.
- There’s something wrong with the will.
- Your loved one was pressured into changing their will.
- Your loved one didn’t have the mental capacity to produce a will; for example, they suffered from dementia.
- The executor won’t pay you what you’re entitled to.
- The will has been made, or changed, fraudulently.
- The will was not signed or witnessed correctly.
There can be a time limit on contesting a will. Some claims need to be brought forward within six months, such as Inheritance Tax claims, or you may not be able to make a claim. Don’t take the risk – contact us today on 03331 883818 or fill out our contact form below if you think you have a claim.
Matters will be dealt with by a Probate Practitioner with relevant practical experience and training.